Re: Testing

Postby John Brohm » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:19 pm

RocketMikeH wrote:This is a test :mrgreen:

Hi Mike;

It seems to be working for me.
John Brohm

Postby RocketMikeH » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:16 am

John - Looks like so far so good. Good to see you were able to upload an avatar, did the software give you any errors? Was it difficult? We can set the pixel size and the file size, please let me know your experience. Right now it is set to 90x90 pixels and 50KB file size.

Also, I think I have the settings correct as far as the boards. When someone views the boards they can see the 5 forum topics but can only truly view what's in the PSC Info forum. For example I could see your post in this forum, but I couldn't see your other post until I logged in. Your thoughts on this?
Mike Hardobey
NAR #43720
PSC-Webmaster
RocketMikeH

Postby John Brohm » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Mike;

In my posts, I see my Avatar to the left, and to the right of it I see this little body symbol - I have no idea what this is or means, and I note that neither your messages, or Tina's, show this symbol. What's making me special?
John Brohm

Postby RocketMikeH » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 pm

The little gold angel is the symbol that you are online. I see it too when I'm logged in. I believe that is so people can see each other online and send instant messages, something we will need to test/try.

:ugeek:
Mike Hardobey
NAR #43720
PSC-Webmaster
RocketMikeH

Postby John Brohm » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:59 pm

RocketMikeH wrote:The little gold angel is the symbol that you are online. I see it too when I'm logged in. I believe that is so people can see each other online and send instant messages, something we will need to test/try.

:ugeek:

Thanks for the explanation! Although it's a bit of a stretch to use an angel as the symbol... but the sentiment is nice!
John Brohm

Postby RocketMikeH » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:31 am

I agree, I'll try and find the code to change it to a rocket instead on an angel or gold person or whatever that symbol is supposed to be :D
Mike Hardobey
NAR #43720
PSC-Webmaster
RocketMikeH

Postby John Brohm » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Still experimenting with the settings. This time, a photo upload. The photo happens to be of the new control module for the Sport Launch Command Console; it's been ready for awhile, but I've not had the chance to work it in to the unit. Hopefully I'll find some time soon.
EM1_V5.jpg
(423.24 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
John Brohm

Postby John Brohm » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Ok; that's interesting.

Mike - is there a way to set the attachments so that they can be viewed in a separate window?
John Brohm

Next

Return to General PSC Info